Personal Property refers to any property to which you own, occupy, and need insurance for. Centre Street Insurance offers coverage for just about any type of property you own in Alberta, BC, and vacation homes, anywhere in the world. This could be a single-family dwelling, a condo, a rental unit, an acreage property, a home in California, or a log cabin by the lake. Whether you have just purchased some property or are looking for better, more affordable Insurance rates, Centre Street Insurance can help.


Get a Quote Now